domingo, 22 de janeiro de 2012

Dream infinity forever



TRADUÇÃO NO TEXTO ABAIXO



When I'm with you, my world is complete,
all you need is your kisses and your attention!

When I'm without you, put me nightmares fear,
plant the fear of losing you.

And talking on the phone with you I feel my longing increase
and my fear dissipate like steam.

Without you, I feel my heart in anguish,
I feel the hours passing as a lame turtle.

With you by my side as time flies jet
and every second is unforgettable.

When your eyes do not seem to cross my eyes to nothing,
staring at you can not see.

Holding you, I feel the world in my arms, my world.
I feel all that more care is right in front of my nose,
and that my hands touch the skin more sensitive and pure.

I feel like a
Dream Infinity Forever.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário